CCTV is a market in which several companies that are experts in this field compete with each other. As a result, B to B trade in this sector is growing at a rapid pace.
Moreover, new customers are appearing, such as public authorities, start-ups, building and civil engineering experts, as well as new products like mobile video surveillance.
Mobile protection video is simply a complete surveillance camera device.ie. spy camera glasses usually in the form of a terminal. It can be installed on a wall, streetlight or vehicle. It consists:
- One or more cameras for taking pictures, designed to resist in external environments (acts of vandalism, bad weather etc ...).
- A secure telecom transmitter (VNP), with modem (Wifi, 3G or 4G) to transmit data directly to a PC, smartphone or tablet.
- A power system: a battery to ensure its operation during the day, from a connection to a power source to recharge the device at night. The device can also be compatible with a photovoltaic charger.
- A digital recorder running 24/7 to store images on a hard drive.
- Remote management software.
- A protective cover. The use of this type of camera necessarily induces a telecom subscription.
THE PRINCIPE OF FONCTIONMENT
As its name suggests, mobile video surveillance and high-speed radio networks are a new and remote mobile surveillance system. It offers multiple benefits in several applications, especially in the public domain.
Public services such as municipal police have already experienced the strengths of this new technology. The devices are installed on defined perimeter terminals to be able to monitor sensitive areas or to test whether the location in question requires the installation of a fixed camera.
Mobile video surveillance is, therefore, a great innovation and everything is in its operating principle. It is, in fact, a video surveillance system including everything that makes up a video surveillance like night vision spy camera. The device is an "all-in-one" that attaches to street lamps or a specific location. Fully autonomous, the device can be moved as needed. It is not necessary to carry out important work. Everything is relayed by a broadband radio network that instantly transmits the images to a central.
MOBILE VIDEO SURVEILLANCE AT THE HEART OF B TO B TRADE
Several organizations, public or private, are currently using mobile video surveillance and broadband radio networks to ensure their security. Local authorities, public bodies, building companies, associations... All recognize the convenience and ease of installation of this new remote monitoring system.
The actors around mobile video surveillance and broadband radio networks are multiple, especially the companies that design them. Although their principle of operation is simple, their design requires innovation and technology, but above all an expertise and knowledge of the standards / legislation inherent in their use.
Consequently, these entities, like TEB, VDsys or Axis, do not hesitate to trade B to B so that everyone benefits from this new technique of remote monitoring while maximizing their profit.
The benefits of mobile video protection
A completely autonomous device: most have batteries compatible with different energy technologies. The battery allows you to shoot continuously.
- Flexibility: The mobile camera offers a lot more flexibility. It's just where you need it, from one place to another. Compact and mobile, it adapts to different types of infrastructures.
- Immediate commissioning and a less expensive system: no specific work, wiring, and infrastructure at the time of installation. The installation is done in less than an hour.
- Track Mobile Crime: This device is more design and discreet, which makes it difficult to locate and allows the recording of video evidence.
- Anticipate the future location of fixed protection cameras: before engaging in expensive work in the installation of fixed systems, the mobile camera is very useful during the study and testing phase.
The market for mobile video surveillance has a certain future (TEB, Magsys...) since it responds to many problems encountered by municipalities: mobile delinquency, occasional event (carnival, festival...), building sites, and events, traffic changes... temporary video surveillance is often a reliable and adequate solution.